Recorded Tuesday, August 24, 2021
- Since the late 90’s, the dental sector has been one of the most active in terms of private equity-led investment and consolidation activity.
- While there continues to be robust transaction activity within the sector, it remains a highly fragmented industry with plenty of macroeconomic growth drivers and white-space opportunity for existing general and specialty dental organizations to expand.
- More recently, there has been a strong interest in sub-specialized dentistry markets including oral surgery, endodontics, and orthodontics.
- This one of a kind webinar will leverage the expertise of two investment bankers, a private equity investor, and two transactional attorneys to provide perspective and experience from all angles of the deal.
- This webinar will focus on providing dentists, DSO operators, and specialty dental providers with an industry update regarding the current trends and transaction activity driving today’s dental market, how to evaluate the best long-term partner for the group, and the potential risks associated with pursuing a transaction.
Click here to view on YouTube, or watch above.